Military Snow Mask - Sorry, this store's content cannot be viewed by a younger audience. Come back when you're older.

Government to give our brave soldiers frontline fetish gear, the Cold Weather Face Mask is much more than protection from the elements - it's an all-in-one barracks entertainment device.

Military Snow Mask

Military Snow Mask

Carefully designed to conceal the soldier's identity, each cold weather mask is equipped with a generous, easily accessible mouthpiece. For those with different inclination, access to the nose is also provided by a clip-on flap.

U.s. Military Cold Weather Face Mask, Reproduction

The soft cotton lining and waterproof vinyl provide superior user comfort and easy cleaning compared to your traditional leather mask. The lifecycle cost of the USGI mask is also higher, with no expensive leather cleaning products required after each "deployment".

I wore this mask because it was both comfortable and intimidating. Whenever I felt a kill, I would just put it on, leave, take care of business, and feel comfortable doing it. I loved! People were always so scared. But now, since the new Batman movie came out, people aren't as scared as they once were. I would run at them with my ax and they would just laugh and say 'nice shovel cosplay'. It's like my whole purpose has been ripped out of me because of this stupid movie. I don't even like the Riddler, he's a stupid childish villain. I just wish that movie had never touched my precious USGI Cold Weather face mask. Unfortunately, I will have to retire the mask and find a new one.

Inspire your subordinates and colleagues with comfort! Used in 0° weather, it did an excellent job breaking the wind and keeping the face warm. The eye holes are appropriate and still allow for good eye relief. The mouth hole fits the snacks perfectly. They'll all laugh until the night comes, then they'll swallow their pride and boss Spader around. It may get itchy after using it for 3 days straight.

I literally bought this for no reason other than the model pictured with her nose flap open and her fingers on her brain. But... since I got it, I've scared my roommates countless times by standing in a dark corner, mask on, in a dark room. Solid buy. Five stars. Six if I can.

Amazon.com: Yeslife Army Green Ski Mask, Balaclava Face Mask For Men And Women

Military drone range, laser range finder military, military range bags, military range targets, long range military radio, military radio range, military range finder, military long range binoculars, range rover military discount, military range rover, range of military drones, military range bag