Military Snowshoe Bindings - I mentioned before that after years of wanting it, I finally gave in and got a pair (actually two) of oversize magnesium snowshoes that never seem to sell out at various overstock retailers.

The links that come with them are difficult to say the least. Oh, if you get good instructions, you can figure it out and get them the way you want, but isn't there a better way?

Military Snowshoe Bindings

Military Snowshoe Bindings

Some research showed that these volumes were recommended for such things, so I went ahead and ordered a set. The instructions were NOT terribly clear, but between YouTube comments and some Amazon reviews, I figured it out.

Gv Snowshoes Ratchet Technology Snowshoe Bindings, Colors May Vary

Bottom line: You want to use different screws. I used 1.5" 10-24 nylon with locking bolts and some washers on each side. About $1 at most hardware stores. The man in the video cut some of the wires in the way and then attached the loose ends of the cable. Maybe it will work for him, I don't like the idea of ​​cutting anything I used safety wire to pull the strap wires apart where I needed more space.

Entering and exiting these relationships is easy. I highly recommend. If only the weather would cooperate, I'll take these things for a walk in the mountains, but right now we have almost zero rain and snow on the ground. But February is usually our winteriest month, so who knows.

Military drone range, laser range finder military, military range bags, military range targets, long range military radio, military radio range, military range finder, military long range binoculars, range rover military discount, military range rover, range of military drones, military range bag